20061127

hope.for.advent.

Dear...,

This monday gathering was nice. We had our first advent experience. I love going through something and learning. It's cool, my neighbor has been teaching me about going through the process. "Focus on the process," he says. It's nice, because it keeps you in the present as well as the past and future. This is something I need to work on, slowing down and working through the process. It was nice to be still and seek God's presence tonight. We also celebrated Katie's birthday. I hope that this advent season is a blessing for you too. Be good and be blessed.

P.S.
Keep my friend in prayer, he is starting sunday services soon. As well as all those who are sick this, and some in the hospital. Lastly, pray for everyone who says that want to be a part of Case Mountain Community, but do not come. Let them come and be filled with fresh water.