20070207

life:ten.virgins.

Dear...,

I am in a season of struggle. Please keep me in your prayers. I went to see the doctor yesterday, and he said that I might be allergic to my cat. So I am on allergy medicine, but my head still feels bad. I am coming up against some big walls with the church plant. A wise man once told me that a great leader is one who does not give up, but always perseveres. NEVER STOP! I know that God has some cool stuff on the horizon, but sometimes I get caught up in the moment.

I have been working on my next sermon for the church at Victory Tabernacle in Middlefield, CT. God is working me through the parable of the ten virgins, which is what I will be talking about on Feb. 15th. I am starting to realize what Jesus is talking about in this parable. He is beginning to flesh this parable out in my life and the lives of others around me. The fire is hot!

Peace,
Pastor Eric